Not much going on lately here in Dubai. Mason is still going to school and he's on his third week, I think, in MMA (mixed martial arts) classes. Today Mom got to watch him! Ashlee said he is just like a bunny rabbit hopping around the whole place, super excited! At the end of class, they get to wrestle. Mason is always paired up with the other younger boy in class. Apparently he mauls the other boy!
The twins are doing good! They are almost 8 months old. Cash started taking a bottle a couple of days ago and he's been doing fantastic at that. Last night he even took a bottle from his mom! So we're making progress! I think we're going to try formula in the next week or so. Cash is getting his top two teeth in. He already has his bottom two. He's been just chewing and chewing trying to get his teeth to feel good! They are so close to being fully in. Jake, on the other hand, still has no teeth. He is just a puddle of drool. We go through about 6 bibs each day. If you hold him, you will leave with a soaking wet shoulder! They are making progress in crawling as well. Jake still moves backwards sometimes, but he's gotten better and is trying to move forward. Cash has started to scoot! They also love bath time!
This past Friday was a "me" day. The Friday before was a little rushed and I felt like I was running around and out all day. It didn't end up being much of a relaxing day off. It's hard because I only have a little time off and I have so many things that I want to do. It's hard to fit it all in and still get some rest! So this past Friday, I decided I just need to take the day and rest. I slept in, went to the gym, took my time to get ready, went to the mall, did some shopping, saw a movie, had me some caramel and salted popcorn, came home, watched a movie, took a bath, and went to bed early! Oh it was great! I missed hanging out with my friends here in Dubai and was sad that I didn't get to spend time with them, but I really needed the time to relax and rest. These kids are just wearing me out!


No comments:
Post a Comment