Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today I got to Skype with my family! I've Skyped a few times with my parents, but today my family was having their Christmas at my parents house, so I got to see all of their faces! It was really good to see them all! I've been missing home and you would think that seeing their faces would help with the homesickness, but it really made me want to be home even more!
  Here's everybody, minus little Remy! We tried to squeeze everybody in! It's a big group!

The best part was my niece, Piper, telling me that she loved me! I think she said it four or five times! And you should know, that back home, when I would be around Piper she wouldn't always be very nice to me! She would sometimes not let me look at her, and if I did, she would tell me, adamantly, "NO!"

 Here's Piper with Aunt Rachel. The camera was pointed the other way at my sisters and mom. Then I heard "I love you, Jenny!" So they turned the camera so I could see Piper!

 My niece, Georgia, really liked this idea of video chatting! I think not so much chatting with me, but seeing herself on the screen! As you can tell in these pictures!





Look at her smiling in this picture! I think she kept smiling for about 5 minutes after the picture was taken! She loved it!
 And look at all those other pretty faces! Even my nephew, Jackson, and the dog Pistol!!

I miss them all so much! It was great getting to talk with them and see their faces! But, like I said, it makes me miss them even more!

1 comment:

  1. wow! everyone looks exactly the same && your niece & nephew are so cute!! I miss your family!

    ReplyDelete