Hello all!
Well I finally made it to Dubai! We left Houston about 6:30 and made it to Dubai about 8:00pm (Dubai time) The flight was a good 14 hours. The family I came with has one son who is 5 and then two twin boys who are 5 months old. The twins did great on the plane and slept most of the time. But that meant that when we got here in the evening they were not going to sleep the whole night! But they slept a good amount the next morning so we got some rest! The next day was a little rough because one of the twins wasn't sleeping much and was crying the rest of the time! Today was a little better but the past couple days have been a bit hazy because of the lack of sleep! I don't have much to report because it's been pretty much the same. Feed the babies, play with the babies, put the babies to sleep. We haven't been able to explore much of Dubai since we've been trying to adjust to the time. But we'll have plenty of time to see Dubai in the coming months!
Yay! Love you, look forward to hearing more!
ReplyDeleteAAGHHH! So excited you started a blog! Can't wait for the next post! :)
ReplyDeleteJenny, I'm so excited for your journey! What an incredible experience. Do you mind if I live vicariously through you for a while?
ReplyDelete- Katie Fuller
Hello from the Browns! We are praying for you, and we will miss you very much! We hope you have adjusted to the time difference and that you enjoy your time there. Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDelete