Well, today is Friday and I think we're all almost 100% back to feeling better! Cash and Jake are back to being happy, smiling, playing, and having a good time! And I think all of us adults are feeling much better! It was really helpful being here in Dubai because here you don't have to have a prescription for anything at the pharmacy. You can go pick up anything without going to see a doctor. I know this could be considered bad and I'm sure people abuse the system. But it could be seen as helpful too. Back in the States, you start feeling bad and by the time you call the doctor and get an appointment it's been a week since the symptoms started and that could be too late, especially for the flu. It's easier to get the medicine as soon as you feel the symptoms come on. That way you aren't as sick as long. So we're all feeling much better! Praise the Lord! It was a rough couple of days, but it could have been a rough couple of weeks! Thankful that it was only a few days!
Here are some pictures of Cash and Jake in better spirits!
Cute boys!!! (P.S. Cash is getting another tooth on the top! That's 6 and Jake still has none! lol)
Okay readers I have some exciting news for you! I worked on a movie a couple summers ago through Watermark Community Church. The movie is a modern-day adaptation of the life and story of Joseph, called Seasons of Gray. I worked with wardrobe for the movie and was on set almost every day. It was stressful at times and we worked long hours for that summer. But, I wouldn't trade one second of it! I loved every minute of it. I loved the atmosphere, the work, the project, and, most importantly, the people! The exciting news is that it was at the San Antonio Independent Christian Film Festival this year with other movies like Courageous and Seven Days in Utopia, and Seasons of Gray won the Audience Choice Award!!! Yay, Seasons of Gray! They are hoping to get it out to other people in other cities and hopefully on DVD sometime this year! So if you know of anybody who lives in another city who would be interested in learning more about the project and spreading the word, head over to www.seasonsofgray.com for more information! And check out the trailer for the film here...http://www.seasonsofgray.com/trailer/
No comments:
Post a Comment