Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This past week I've been a little camera crazy! So this post is mainly pictures. A glimpse into Dubai! The Dubai Mall, the Address Hotel, the Souk Al Bahar, and the Burj Khalifa all surround the Dubai Fountains.

                 The Address Hotel                                                       Souk Al Bahar
The Burj Khalifa from the other side of the fountain

 The Grove is an indoor/outdoor shopping corridor in the Dubai Mall
 This is a gold souk in the Dubai Mall
  

Dubai's Longest Catwalk at the Promenade at the Dubai Mall.

 The kid's area at Al Safa park
Mason on the go-cart!

 
Notice that the signs have Arabic on top and then English translation on the bottom. This is true for all signs in Dubai. Makes it easy for visitors!
They were playing soccer (or futbol!) barefoot!

Don't let Cash and Jake fool you, they loved the park!

Mason loves the park for this reason!

Okay so here in Dubai, everywhere you turn, you will find construction! They don’t work on one project at a time; they do them all at once. Ashlee said that, at one point, Dubai had half of the cranes in the world! We don’t think it was literally half but, I’m sure, it was close!

This is a picture from the bottom of the Burj Khalifa. I know, you’re thinking, more Burj Khalifa! I just liked the picture and thought I would share!

No comments:

Post a Comment